Term and Condition:
When ordering PT Bali Global/ Art Exportís services or goods, you, as consignee, are agreeing, on your behalf and on behalf of anyone else with an interest in the Shipment, that the Terms and Conditions shall apply from the time that PT Bali Global/ Art Export accepts the Order.
- PT Bali Global/ Art Export will make every reasonable effort to produce and send the goods according to the shipping companyís schedules, but these schedules are not binding as the shipping companies may change their schedules without prior notice. PT Bali Global/ Art Export is not liable for any damages or loss caused by delays or any damages or losses that occur during the shipping.
- PT Bali Global/ Art Export is not liable for the delay in any circumstances including but not limited to any fees that may occur during the shipping transit.
- PT Bali Global/ Art Export is not liable for all types of loss or damage including but not limited to lost profits, income, interest, future business, whether such loss or damage is special or indirect, and even if the risk of such loss or damage was brought to PT Bali Global/ Art Exportís attention before or after acceptance of the Shipment.
- With customer written request, PT Bali Global/ Art Export can arrange insurance for Shipment covering the actual cash value in respect of loss of or physical damage to the Shipment the insurance applicable premium will billed in the invoice and must be paid prior to shipping departure. Shipment insurance does not cover indirect loss or damage, or loss or damage caused by delays. PT Bali Global/ Art Export is not responsible for insurance claim. Any insurance claim that may occur must be communicated directly with the insurance company.
We have tried in every way to make ordering from this
site as easy as possible. If you have any suggestions that could aid in
this procedure please let us know and we will do our best to further streamline
1. Select items you wish to purchase making note of the
complete item numbers
2. Use our online order form to submit your order request
EXAMPLE (red indicates what you fill in)
Please make sure that you provide us with an address to ship to so we can
calculate shipping as well as a email address so we can contact you with an
3. Once we have received your order request we will email you an invoice to review. This invoice may be accepted or declined.
Jane D Doe
# mask 60
# bag 2
# spa 101
TOTAL COST OF GOODS $50.91
If you would like to make this purchase
2. Email us at email@example.com confirming that you Jane and Joe Blank are ordering Invoice number 10602. When our office receives this email your order will be packed.
3. Send payment
As soon as our accountant has received
payment we will contact you via email to confirm that your order has been sent
as well as supplying you with delivery dates and other shipping information.
4. Review the invoice and make sure
that the address that we have for you is correct if it is not contact us so that
you order does not get sent to the wrong address.
5. Review the order to make sure that the items are correct
6. If everything looks acceptable and you would like to make the purchase we ask that you do two things.
1. Send us an email confirming that you
would like to make the purchase
7. Once your confirmation email has been received we will assemble your order and pack it. When our accounting office receives your payment your order will be shipped.
8. We will contact you when: